Monday, April 22, 2013

Favorite New Find: Language of Flowers


I am so excited for my new tees from London’s coolest, and recently launched boutique brand, Language of Flowers. While recently in Anguilla, I met these two cherubs, Alexandra and Stephanie, while sipping piña colada's poolside. Emanating a cool factor of +10 I asked them what they did in London.  Their story is practically romantic: two best friends who always wanted to work together end up collaborating to design edgy, yet romantic screen printed tees  on what is perhaps the worlds softest cotton.  My favorite is the Viola boyfriend-tee




Take a whiff... fall in love with Language of Flowers

Chrysanthemum "Loyalty"

Phlox "United Souls"

Forget me Not "Never Forgotten"

Dog Rose "Pleasure and Pain"


Good news, they ship internationally and if I have my way they will be in stores in America ASAP!  In the meantime, visit Language of Flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment