Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Color Crush: Apricot and Gray


Before I departed for my 10th anniversary tip to Anguilla, I was clearing through fabric samples in my office and came across this Bob Collins sample. I loved the subtle elegance of the soft apricot and warm gray color combination. While on vacation I was inspired to create the Apricot and Gray Pinterest page.  I guess I'm not alone in loving this color combination, there were loads of images to pin in the design world, both for home and fashion! What color combinations are you loving for Spring?

Bob Collins Fabric available through Griffin Design Source


Layer the dots and stripes for fun pattern play! 


Stripe and Stitch Pillow from Anthropologie


Fouta Beach Towels from Serena and Lily





Zoe Cashmere sweater from Club Monaco
For warmer days, I love this linen boatneck top.
Linen Dolman Tee from J.Crew


J Brand Leather Skinnies from Intermix

What I would do for this Celine bag........

Gorgeous greige nail polish from Dior
Cream blush from YSL




Image via pintrest


No comments:

Post a Comment