Friday, February 1, 2013

The Perfect Little Glass

I have a thing for a small thin glass. It's so tough to find a good low ball glass, either the lip is too fat or the design isn't as elegant as its taller counterpart. I want to have just as much joy sipping from a juice glass as I do a great wine glass. So, I embarked on mission "mini glass" and lately I have found lots of great glasses to load up on.  I start my day with a hot water and lemon wedge, followed by a green juice or cashew milk. This glass is just the right size. And it's perfect for a glass of wine after a long day--or a cucumber vodka and pellegrino if it's been a really long day.

This Spanish wine glass from Canvas home store is an absolute front runner:

image via Pinterest

My green juice concoction

Another bar favorite is the Marta bar ware from CB2.  CB2 is one of my go-to's for affordable, easy entertaining staples with a modern edge. These super-thin glasses are great for serving up your favorite summer cocktails.  Can you tell I am already sick of winter?


Ina Garten's pink grapefruit margarita is my new libation of choice. Tequila and fresh grapefruit juice, need I say more? No time like the present to serve up some tangy pink grapefruit margaritas. Grapefruits and oranges are in their prime right now so squeeze yourself some fresh juice and go ahead, and plan your spring break while sipping on one of these delicious pink cocktails.

image via Pinterest

Still wanting more glasses? Get all of the juicy details here on my Petite Glasses Pinterest board.



No comments:

Post a Comment