Friday, February 15, 2013

Sunday night dinner

Sunday's are my favorite day of the week. I love to putter, watch golf on TV and ideally plan a great dinner with my family.  I cherish family dinner. It's the time I get to "dig in" with my kids and really talk about the in's and out's of kindergarden and 1st grade.  We play a game called Pow-Wow-Angel.  Your "pow" is something that happened to you that you didn't really care for. Your "wow" is something that was great and your "angel" is someone that you did something nice for or did something nice for you.  Sunday night is the best night for Pow-Wow-Angel as we get to re-cap the events of the previous week and plan for the week ahead.

This week my Sunday night dinner will be Crisp pancetta baked pork filet.  This is from Donna Hay's cook book New Food Fast. Really easy, no fuss dinner served over arugula. Sure to be a crowd pleaser for Sunday night dinner.



For dessert.... I am making Ina Garten's Lemon Yogurt Cake.  This is a really easy cake to make and I serve it with Liberte coconut or lemon yogurt.  It is light and delicious!




I serve this cake with a dollop of Liberte Lemon Yogurt! I also made this cake on Friday...I am not that organized on Sunday to whip up dinner and dessert!


No comments:

Post a Comment