Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sandwich Artist: The Best Sandwiches. Period.

I love a good sandwich.  To me, there is nothing better than biting into a BLT on toasted white bread, preferably the kind that sticks to the roof of your mouth.   In keeping with the momentum of motivating my readers to entertain, I bring you the idea of a ladies lunch. Not the fancy kind with invitations and a motivational speaker, but rather the impromptu gathering of a few friends  a BLT , Ruffles potato chips and a good ole' fashioned Coke. Right now I am loving the new Oscar Mayer Butcher thick cut bacon with sea salt. I cook my bacon in the oven, 400 degrees for about 20 minutes. It's perfectly crisp and eliminates the dreaded bacon grease splatter from pan frying.


The perfect sandwich dessert? Nye's Key Lime Pie Ice Cream Sandwich. You WON'T be disappointed!

Nye's ice cream sandwich.

Speaking of Sandwich..... While hunting through Pinterest, the ultimate source for all things eye-candy, I came across these incredibly cool "Scanwiches." Wouldn't a few of these pictures be great featured together on a kitchen wall?  Which ones are your favorite? Get even more of the sandwich scoop on my Smashing Sandwiches Pinterest board.

BLT Scanwich

Turkey Hero

Lobster Roll


No comments:

Post a Comment