Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ramey's Raves

our very own, relentlessly chic, ramey caulkins has shared with us five things no one should live without. from jelly to face serums, see what makes her "it" list:

photo courtesy of Garden & Gun
laura lounges by her boutique's vertical garden,
 designed by famed french botanist patrick blanc. 
style-maker and lady of all things elegant, laura vinroot-poole has curated a shop of best-in-class designer rtw, jewelry, and accessories. "i don't live in charlotte, north carolina, but that doesn't stop me from being a frequent customer of capitol. my fave brads are alaia, nina ricci, ysl, and lanvin. jody candrian and gem palace make exquisite baubles."

photo courtesy of stonewall kitchen
"i have a weakness for white toast with butter and jam. my absolute favorite is from stonewall kitchen in maine. pair it with a buttered bay's english muffin, popovers, or even over cream cheese with crackers for a quick appetizer. it's divino."

photo courtesy of tata harper skincare
"let's face it. it's dry here in colorado, especially in the winter. i need my hydration. tata harper skincare is an organically produced skincare line hand-made in vermont with products containing over 29 active ingredients. my must haves are the rejuvenating serum and resurfacing mask."

photo courtesy of soul cycle
"oh how i wish we had a soul cycle in denver. this may be the new best workout- 45 minutes of high-energy body blasting. spinning away to great songs and dance club favorites, you burn more than 600 cals a class. sign me up! email soul cycle here and tell them you want one in denver! your body will thank you. next time you're in nyc or la, treat yourself to a class at soul cycle. you won't be disappointed."

photo courtesy of williams-sonoma
"made in buffalo, new york, since 1901. buffalo china was the industry standard. total americana."

bonus. my family 
photography by Tria Giovan
"i couldn't live without my incredibly funny husband and my two children who make me laugh every day. thank you hayden for always coming to visit me in my office and to lisey for agreeing to be my junior decorator!"

No comments:

Post a Comment